Label: Murmure Intemporel
Genre, Style: Experimental, Industrial, Dark Ambient
Release Date: Jan 9, 2017
Info: ASOTWL (All Signs Of Those Who Left) is a side project of Daniel James Dolby.
Peoples Temple was written as a a dedication to those who were victims of mass murder at Jonestown on November 18th, 1978.
I discovered the FBI tapes of the final minutes of this tragedy online in early 2016 and it had such a profound effect on me that I was compelled to compose around this recording to ensure that people are aware of the atrocities that occurred and how one man can manipulate innocent individuals to take their lives and the lives of their children.
Jim Jones murdered over 900 victims on that fateful day. May humanity eventually learn from it’s mistakes.
1. How Very Much I’ve Loved You – 02:00
2. There’s No Way We Can Survive – 14:14
3. Lay Down Your Burdens Down By The River – 07:06
4. Try And Keep Your Children Calm – 07:55
5. Death Is A Million Times Preferable To Ten More Days Of This Life – 13:36